A

austinkregel

Last active 2 years ago

1. 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 7 15:21:27 2015
    A austinkregel started the conversation Free and open source.

I was under the impression that the 92fiveapp was going to be a free and open source application. I understand that a lot of time and effort went into the project, and I fully support this project, I was just curious as to why in the email for the demo it said that we would have to buy the app. The biggest appeal of this project to me and my business was that this was free and open source.

On a side note the mobile view of the demo site doesn't have a nav bar to let us choose where we want to go.

2. Fri Mar 13 13:54:44 2015

Don't worry about the late reply, I also became rather busy.
    Is there any way for me to access the next version? Or do you have any idea of when you might release it?

3. Wed Feb 25 06:44:04 2015

Also, we have some projects the need to be made but will never be finished because we go and repeate a task then come back (simple IT maintainamce). We just need away to keep track of hours spent onsite. If there was a way to make a project without an end date that would be awesome. Lastly I'd love to be able to add check points to projects instead of tasks because some projects are just for fun amd don't have major tasks.

You're really doing great work and I can't wait for the update!

4. Wed Feb 25 05:59:29 2015

I'm looking for a way to keep track of not just the projects but the client's they're for. Especially when there are multiple projects for one client and that client changes their name.

It would also be nice to know how much they have spend on the business or to have a little part called "budget" and have it subtract the hours that are already used inside the project.

So for example there would be project called "Website for Client." For that project you would set a budget and assign a crew. The hours that the crew have worked on the project would use the hourly rate time the hours worked, and subtract that from the budget. Then if the crew tries to work past what the budget is set they can either lower their rate or stop what they're doing and ask for money.

5. Mon Feb 23 15:24:00 2015
    A austinkregel started the conversation Creating a new view/ controller to expand on 92fiveapp..

Hello there, I was wondering what I might have to do to expand upon the 92fiveapp. I am still learning how to navigate through Laravel, and I am very familiar with PHP/HTML/and CSS not so much with frameworks. My boss is hounding me to expand on the 92fiveapp. He wants me to add some features to it that currently isn't supported, and I have until the end of the week.

I'd love to known what might be the best way to add more M/V/C functionality.

6. Fri Feb 20 16:56:52 2015
    A austinkregel joined the forum.