R

robert1966

Last active 2 years ago

1. 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 30 08:57:41 2014
    R robert1966 posted in Problem with re-installation.

Well, it's accessible online, but it's not successfully installed yet. Since this is viewable publicly by anyone, could I have an email address so I can send you the URL and also the db connection information, I'll give you FTP also if that will help.

2. Wed Oct 29 05:33:55 2014

Changed all 3 files to 777 permissions. No change.

3. Mon Oct 27 16:31:28 2014

yeah I put the pw. I copied and pasted all the data (db name, username, pw) and it's localhost (it's a cpanel server) . It passes all the tests at the beginning too (for app requirements).

4. Sun Oct 26 09:18:49 2014

I guess you missed where I said I had deleted the whole app and uploaded a fresh install. But just to be sure, I checked and the install flag is already false.

5. Sat Oct 25 05:28:33 2014

Hi, I installed the app without any difficulty. But then I needed to move to another server. I copied all the files and uploaded to the new server, updated the connection string settings, and copied the database over to the new server. It kept coming up with the red error string. So then I deleted all data in the db, deleted all files and did a fresh install. (I didn't have any projects yet anyway...so I didn't really have to migrate.) But after the db settings screen, I am getting the red error screen again. So, I turned on debug mode and commented out the lines for the red error screen so I could see the actual error instead of just a general error screen. Here is what I got:
    Unable to rewrite key "connections.mysql.password" in config, rewrite failed
    /­app/­helpers/­configwriter/­Rewrite.php52

6. Fri Oct 24 08:48:44 2014
    R robert1966 joined the forum.