Well, I decided to try this app because it looks very professional and full featured. I have it working right now but I'd like to submit my feedback so far:
- I understand the developer is working on a more robust installer that takes care of most of the prerequisites. That'd be a plus.
- I had to figure out how to configure nginx (pretty easy, just look for laravel nginx and follow the instructions you find)
- The installer complained several times during the installation. If I recall correctly it was about some permissions in directories AND files.
- When it was time to setup my admin account, for some reason, I submitted an account but the system displayed a general error. However, the account was created. This was very confusing because I tried to submit the form a second time and it complained with a general error. It took me some minutes to figure out that the error was regarding an admin account with the same email. I used a different email and it went OK this time. It would be good to be more verbose when an error is displayed.
- I haven't been able to setup my email server. It always asks for a user and password. However, my smtp server doesn't require one and it fails if I enter a random username.
That's it for now. I'm going to use this thread to report other problems that I find in my way. Congratulations on this great project and keep up the good work!